Fortnite Split-Screen feature is the most anticipated feature for all the Fortnite lovers and after assuming the need Epic games finally launched it for Xbox and Play Station 4. The feature is not accessible for PC, Nintendo Switch, and smartphones but if if you own PS4 or Xbox then you are lucky to land here.
Today we are going to discuss how to set up split-screen in Fortnite Battle Royale. With this new feature, you and your friend can play on a gaming console with two controllers. If you are ready to share your duos and squad experience on PS4 and Xbox then just scroll down to know more.
Fortnite Skins List – 10 Best Fortnite Skins 2020
Things to remember before setting up Fortnite Split-Screen feature
- Gamers can’t share their screen in the solo mode because this feature is only available in Duos and Squad modes.
- You must have more than one account if you want to enjoy the Split-screen feature with your buddy.
- Available only for PS4 and Xbox users.
How to set up Split Screen with a friend in Fortnite Battle Royale Mode?
If you and your friend want to use this cool feature then make sure you have at least two accounts and if you don’t have then first you have to create a new account on your gaming console.
Step 1: Create a second account on PS4 and Xbox One
- First of all, you need to switch on your console.
- Then choose “Select User”
- After it selects “New User”
- Now its to insert the desired name and password and finally “Confirm” the new account.
- Switch on your console first.
- In the console’s main menu there is an option named “User Profile Icon”, press it.
- Then choose “Add New”
- After it select “Get a new e-mail address”
- Now you need to enter the email address with which you want to create a new account.
- Enter the Name and password like before.
- Confirm terma and uses.
Step 2: Attach a second controller
Now you have another account to enable Split-screen facility so now you need to connect the second controller. After you have connected the controller go for a Duos or Squad mode as this feature is not applicable on Solo mode.
Step 3: Invade to the lobby
As you ingress in the game’s lobby you would notice a prompt on the screen advising you to that now you can attach another player to the game. It is really simple to connect your buddy and for this, you need to press X on PS4 and A on Xbox One. After holding down the appropriate button as per your console you need to Log-in as a new user. Its time to choose the account that we have created. Finally, your buddy will appear on the screen to join you.
Is Fortnite shutting down? Everything you need to know!
Fortnite Split-Screen features is in its early stage and players have to face few bugs and glitches so to improve the gamer’s experience Epic Games requested to report all the bugs via in-game report tool.
If you go for the Split screen in a co-op game then you get massive help in your combat. Well here you got to know how to set up Fornite Split-screen on PS4 and Xbox One and I hope after observing the post you will successfully set up the feature.
If you still have any queries regarding Fortnite split-screen then please let us know below in the comment box. We will back to you with the best possible answer. Stay tuned for more recent updates and tutorials till then Goodbye and happy gaming.