Do you have an old version of Minecraft PE? Some features not working!! Do you want to Update Minecraft PE on Android and iOS?
Hey buddy, if you want the answers to these questions then you are in right place. Minecraft is a very popular, best-selling video game of all time. With over 190 million copies sold, Minecraft proved that it is the best video game of the era. Minecraft PE is the pocket edition of the game available to ply on handy devices. Mobile devices have different Operating systems like android, iOS, Windows and so does their updations.
So today I am going to discuss how to update Minecraft PE on various devices. Updations comes with newly added features and bug fixation. So it is necessary to update as a new release comes. Updating the game is very easy and recommended too.
How to Update Minecraft PE on Android and iOS?
Updating a game gives you better user experience, smooth run, and accessibility to all the features. Let’s have a look at updating games on all three devices.
- Go to Google Play store.
- Move to “my apps” section on the top left of the screen.
- Find Minecraft Pocket edition there and Select it.
- Now Click on the “Update” button. If there is no update button appear, it means you already have the latest version.
- Wait till Update complete. Click on the “Open button”.
- Enjoy playing the game with the latest version.
- Search for the “App Store” app on your iOS device ad Open it.
- On the bottom of the screen, a bar appears that contains the option “Updates”. Click on it.
- This shows all the apps with pending updates. Scroll down through various apps, and choose Minecraft.
- Finally, Click on the “update” button to update the game to the latest version.
- After updating the process completes, Open and enjoy playing.
For Windows also, the steps are the same. Here you have to go to the Windows phone store, find the game and update.
How to Make a Bed in Minecraft?
How to find a Free Update?
First, you need to check the latest version. If you do a google search you will find the latest version is 1.1.7 for iOS and 1.1.5 for others. Then, Search “Minecraft PE 0.17.1 free download” or “Minecraft PE latest version APK.” Download the latest version from the authenticated site. Now open the file, if you encounter any error this means the version is not compatible with your phone. If no errors found, you are good to go. Uninstall the old app.
How to Build a City in Minecraft PE: City Building Tutorial
So, folks, I guess you have got the idea of updating the game on any of the devices and hope the article will be helpful for you. It’s very easy to update the game o Andriod, iOS and Windows devices. The methods are straightforward and easy with no hassles.
Mention in comments about your views. Share your feedback. Thank you!!