Undeniably Microsoft’s Outlook is one of the best email clients out there but to take benefit of the email giant you have to pay for it. For professionals, it is convenient to pay for email clients but a normal individual doesn’t prefer paid email clients. Not only price tag but also there are lots more limitations with Outlook which can annoy you. If you have tired of using Outlook and looking for Outlook alternatives then your search ends up here.
There is a wide array of email clients that are suitable for both casuals and professionals and here I have picked the best 5 to make your task easier. Let’s go through the post and explore the Outlook substitutes to save your bucks and to take advantage of additional features as well.
Outlook Alternatives: Best Email Clients 2019
If you are searching for an easy to use and clean interface email client then our first candidate in the list is the best choice for you. Packed with all the upgraded features Mailbird comes with a simple layout and specially designed to keep in mind the user’s experience. It will consume only 5 to 10 minutes to observe and utilize all the features of Mailbird and that’s the reason it is the true rival of Outlook. We have tested Mailbird personally for reviewing in our post and I can bet in terms of simplicity no other email client can beat it.
- Mailbird offers you integration with third-party apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Task manager, Calendar, etc.
- You can customize the look of your inbox with your desired color and layout.
- You can snooze emails.
- Relatively lower cost.
- One and only drawback of Mailbird is its limited device support. Mailbird supports only Windows.
Platform: Web, Android, iOS
Gmail is the product of Google so there are no chances to doubt its authenticity. Loaded with a wide array of features Gmail is the perfect Outlook alternatives. One of the best things about Gmail is its multi-device support. Though the email client doesn’t acquire a computer application, mobile apps for major operating systems exist. Nevertheless, Gmail is a web-based service and you can access it from each and every corner around the world.
- Totally free to use.
- You can amalgamate Gmail with all the Google apps.
- Worldwide access.
- Lack of computer application.
- You can’t access it on an offline mode.
Platform: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Zimbra Desktop is in the market for many years and the email client gets regular updates to make approachable. But it is less attractive than other email clients in terms of design seems older. Though Zimbra looks dull, its upgraded features like address book and Calendar make it the perfect substitute for Outlook. If you not looking for a fancy design email client and okay with the retro look then Zimbra Desktop is for you.
- No need to pay a single penny as it is totally free to use.
- You can easily sync your account with the address book and calendar.
- Quick accessible features.
- One and only shortcoming of Zimbra is its older look and I think design doesn’t matter for tech geeks.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Now its to discuss our next email client which is ahead in terms of features and functionality, Thunderbird. The product of Mozilla is the most popular email client till the date and also is the true rival of Outlook. The most notable aspect of Thunderbird is its multiple account support and a variety of plugins that make it the best email client out there. Not only a synchronization facility with major providers like Gmail, Yahoo but also you can integrate it with social media.
- It comes with several customization features.
- Thunderbird is free to use.
- Social media integration stands it out among the mob.
- Lack of Calendar and Task list uses.
Platform: Mac, Windows
If the complicated interface is the reason behind switching to the Outlook alternative then eM client is for you. It comes with a clean and easy to use interface that gives you seamless user experience. It’s built-in calendar and instant messaging app may be chief causes to grab your attention. Moreover, support for the major email client providers like Gmail, Hotmail, and Outlook makes it a more interesting email client.
- Compact and clean design.
- Instant messaging app for communicating with your nears and dears.
- Auto-reply feature.
- The scarcity of mobile applications is the only drawback of the email client.
So, folks, these are the best Outlook alternatives and after observing the post you would easily decide which one is for you. I hope you have collected the desired information via the post and if you get successful to choose the right email client after reading it then please leave your reviews in the comment section.
Feel free to share if you have any other email clients that deserve a place in our list of best email clients for professionals.
Waiting for your response till then Goodbye.