Do you want to Transfer money from Venmo to Paypal? Hey, buddy, there is no direct method to transfer money from Venmo to Paypal but here in this article, I will show you how you can do so. In the era of the digital world and electronic transfer of funds, Sending money from one account to another is today’s need. Scroll down to now more about Venmo and PayPal.
Share your payments easily with Venmo! Venmo is a peer-to-peer payment application owned by PayPal. Whether you’re already using Venmo or going to open an account, you need to know everything including fees, security, and hidden charges if there is any. Paypal is a very famous portal to pay your money around the world. Sending and Receiving money across boundaries is not that easy but Paypal is a secure way.
How does Venmo work?
First of all, Download the Venmo app. For Android from Playstore and for iOS from the app store.
Then, Create a Venmo account and Link that account to your bank account or credit card(funding main)
To receive money:
- Give your details like Venmo user name or email address and phone number associated with the sender.
- You can give your Venmo scan code from the app to the sender.
- The money will then be transferred to your Venmo account.
To send money:
- The money you send will be pulled from your Venmo account.
- If your account does not have enough money, then total money will be taken from the linked bank account.
7 Quick Steps to send money from Venmo to Paypal
You can transfer money from your mobile app or you may want to use your Desktop. No Worries whatever device you will use, I am going to share working steps for both.
USING THE MOBILE APP- VENMO to PAYPAL
Step1: Open Venmo App
Step2: If not yet Linked, Link your Venmo account with the same bank account to which your Paypal is linked. For this, you will need a Paypal cash or PayPal cash plus account. Remember, Linking a bank to PayPal and Venmo accounts can take a few days, so you might need some time to prepare.
Step3: Transfer your money to your bank account associated with Paypal.
- Tap the three lines icon on the left to open the menu.
- Tap on Manage Balance or Transfer Money option in blue next to your Venmo total. A menu will slide up from the bottom.
- Tap Transfer to Bank. You can tap the numbers to change the amount you want to transfer, but you’ll have to delete the current numbers.
- Tap either Instant or 1-3 biz days. You can pick if you want an instant transfer that’ll cost a 1% fee or the free 1-3 biz days transfer.
- Tap to select your bank. You’ll be prompted to confirm the transfer and then you can tap the green Transfer button. Depending on your selection, your transfer of money from Venmo to your bank account may take a few seconds to days.
Step4: Open Paypal and Sign in. (Check the bank account number, should be same as on Venmo)
Step5: Add money to your Paypal account(it must be PayPal cash or PayPal cahs plus account). Then Click on PayPal balance.
Step6: Now Tap on Add Money and Add from your bank. If you opted for the 1-3 biz day transfer, you will not see the money from Venmo immediately and will need to wait 1-3 business days before moving that money to PayPal.
Step7: Type the amount you want to transfer to your PayPal account, then tap Continue. Confirm the transfer, then tap Add Money. It’ll take 3-5 business days for the money to be available in your PayPal account.
USING THE DESKTOP- VENMO TO PAYPAL
Here the whole process is the same but instead of using the app now you have to go to the respective sites and do login and follow the same steps mentioned above.
Transfer money out of your Venmo account. You’ll need the same bank account linked to both Venmo and PayPal to continue.
- Add money to your PayPal account.
- Tap the Wallet tab and Transfer Money.
- Tap Add money to your balance.
- Enter the amount you want to add to your PayPal account. Enter the Exact Amount. For example, enter “1.05” instead of “105.” The minimum amount you can transfer is $1.00.
- Please review the transfer before clicking add again.
Transferring money to Venmo to PayPal is not rocket science but a missed step landed you in a mess and you have to repeat the whole process again. The above-shown steps are easy to remember and understand and are a complete guide to transfer your money safely. PayPal is the most secure way to transfer funds across the globe. I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback.